Dark0de Market is a very newish darknet market that was previously unknown. Dark0de features over 13,000 goods and service entries, with the Drugs and Digital categories accounting for over 90% of all listings. They have a lot of different categories to go over as well as a good system for finding and sorting ads. Dark0de’s UI is pleasant and simple to use, having been designed from the bottom up.
The market is a little out of date in that it uses the account wallet method rather than the newer pay-per-order mechanism used by an increasing number of darknet markets. This exposes Dark0de to more hacking attempts and allows them to incorporate all deposited and escrowed customer funds in a hypothetical exit scam. For the time being, Dark0de appears content with their 3.5% commission on every sale, and business is thriving.
While Dark0de claims to be the “biggest dark web e-commerce platform this market has ever seen,” only time will tell how trustworthy and reliable they are. According to the market owners, sensitive data is held for as little time as possible, and they appear to be committed to offering the most secure market experience possible.
Because the market is continually subjected to DDOS attacks, you may see numerous captcha requests during your browsing experience, which appear to activate if you stay on the same page for a minute or more. You will be logged out of your account after 10 minutes of inactivity. This can make surfing the website and placing orders difficult, but it is absolutely necessary for the market to function.
Dark0de’s Buyer Request system is one of the brand-new features. Though it is still in beta, purchasers can use it to create custom orders that define the product they require, the quantity required, and the money they are ready to pay for it. It will also identify the city the client wants the order shipped to, which would help retailers understand where certain products are in high demand. Dark0de has a number of interesting features like this, some of which are still in the works, giving the idea that they have long-term goals and aren’t going away anytime soon.
Darkode Market Quick Facts
- Darkode Market Link: darksn7cktini5ce6td27f4mgxgbq5ymhwdmnpubjv6ql2glqs5vdpqd.onion
- Founded: 2020
- Number of listings: >13,000
- Listing categories: Drugs, Vendors Equipment, Carding, Civil Softwares, Network Services, APT, 0day, Database, Covid19 Outbreak, Surveillance, Countersurveillance, Digital Forensics, Forgery, Racketeering, Media and Influence, Intelligence, Private Security, Diamond Trade, Tobacco, Alcohol, Illegal Gambling, Money Laundering, Gold, Corruption, Currency, Digital, Tutorials, Confidential info, Electric Documents, Leaked Documents, Camgirls, Jewelry
- Coins accepted: Bitcoin (BTC), Monero (XMR)
- Commission fee: 3.5%
- Multisignature escrow: Yes
- Finalize Early (FE) Allowed: Yes
- Vendor bond: $200
Prior to Beginning
In order to have a successful experience with any darknet market, you need to have some basic familiarity with the following concepts:
- How to obtain, transfer and store cryptocurrency (BTC and XMR).
- How to use a Tor browser.
- How to decrypt a PGP message.
When connecting to a darknet market like Dark0de, you’ll also need to understand what OPSEC is and how to use proper privacy and security procedures. To eliminate traces of your Tor activity from your IP address, Dark0de recommends connecting to their market only when using the Tails OS (operating system). If you can’t do this, they recommend just utilizing a computer that you don’t use for anything else and that doesn’t include any private or identifying materials.
Because Monero (XMR) is one of Dark0de’s deposit choices, we strongly advise you to learn how to use it. Monero employs a far more private blockchain than Bitcoin (BTC), making it much more difficult to trace transactions back to their source. Using XMR on darknet markets instead of BTC is very much a normal OPSEC method that should be performed in 2021.
1. Type “about:config” into your address bar.
2. Continue through the warning and click “Show All” to bring up the configuration options.
4. Set “javscript.enabled” option to “false”.
After making this configuration change, you will now be ready to visit Dark0de Market.
How to Register an Account
For the time being, Dark0de has only two official URLs, both of which can be found at darkfail. When you connect in to an official URL, the welcome screen should appear like this:
As a first-time visitor, you’ll want to start by clicking the “Register” button. One of the first things you’ll notice about this market is its unusual captcha system, which is intended to slow down DDOS attacks. It may take some practice to distinguish red letters against a background of the market’s URL. After completing the captcha, proceed with the following steps to create an account:
1. Register for an account. This necessitates the creation of a Public and Private Username, as well as a password and a PIN number. Choose a username that cannot be linked to your real-life identity — for both usernames. Also, remember to put your password somewhere safe where you won’t forget it. When completed correctly, the form should look like this:
2. Log in. After filling out all of the fields and solving the captcha, click the “Create your account” button to proceed. You will then be taken to the main market screen, which will appear like this the first time you log in:
3. Insert your PGP key. After making an account, the first thing you should do is import your PGP public key into your profile. This enables you to receive encrypted communications from other users and is required for you to utilize the market. To do so, hover over your username in the upper-right corner of the page and select “Settings.”
Scroll down to the section that says Add PGP key and paste your PGP public key into the appropriate text box, then click “Confirm” to proceed. When correctly filled, the box will look like this:
4. You will then be prompted to decode a message with your corresponding PGP private key and paste the decrypted message’s contents into the box below, which should look like this:
Following selecting Continue, you may be required to complete a captcha before proceeding; after that, you’ll be taken back to the Settings screen, where a notice stating “Successfully added PGP key!” will appear at the top.
5. While you are now ready to begin browsing the market, there are a few things you should consider before placing an order that you can do from the Settings screen:
– The 2-FA setting is located beneath the PGP key box. Enable this to force a message to be decrypted with your private key before checking in. This is a fantastic solution to prevent others from accessing your account and is highly recommended.
– Below that, there is a text field where you can enter your Bitcoin Public Key. This will enable you to participate in Dark0de’s escrow system’s multisignature transactions. Electrum, Blockchain.com, and other wallet services will have your xpub key. If you don’t already have an xpub wallet, you should make one for the sake of accessing this market.
You are now ready to use Dark0de after confirming your 2-FA and uploading your xpub for multisig.
How to Deposit on the Dark0de Market
When it comes to customer cash, Dark0de employs the typical account wallet mechanism. This implies you’ll have BTC and/or XMR balances with the market that you’ll use to make purchases. Keep in mind that your deposit addresses change after each deposit, thus making a second deposit to the same address will result in the loss of your coins. You should wait to make a deposit until you’ve identified anything you want to buy, and holding significant amounts on the market for extended periods of time is not suggested.
Another item to consider before making a deposit is the market’s preference for Monero (XMR) over Bitcoin (BTC). We strongly advise using XMR when purchasing any darkweb-based goods or service because it is far more privacy-focused than BTC. The disadvantage is that it can be more difficult to obtain than Bitcoin and more difficult to learn how to utilize. Most (if not all) vendors appear to accept XMR as payment, so there’s really no reason not to use it if you can get it.
When you are ready to make a deposit, complete these steps:
1. Depending on which coin you are depositing, click on your XMR or BTC balance towards the top center of the screen. After your deposit has been confirmed, your account balance will be displayed below.
2. You will be given a deposit address here. Remember, as previously stated, that this address is only valid for one deposit. Following the receipt of your first deposit, you will be issued a new address to which you will make your second deposit. It will seem as follows:
3. After you have completed your deposit transaction, your account balance will be updated by the coin’s network after a single confirmation. If you deposited Bitcoin, this will often take between 10 and an hour; if you deposited Monero, it may only take a few minutes. This is also the screen where you can request withdrawals (all withdrawals are subject to a 2.5% fee).
Exploring Dark0de Market
Despite being less than a year old, Dark0de has a large number of listings scattered throughout a large number of categories and subcategories. This aids in swiftly narrowing the product choices to those that are relevant to your search. Each category’s product listings can then be filtered by listing type, country of origin, city for “dead drops,” and price. The following is a list of all Dark0de categories, along with their current listing total and notable subcategories:
- Drugs (8900): Benzos, Cannabis, Ecstasy, Opioids, Prescription, Steroids, Stimulants, Common Raw Drugs, Drug Precursors, Custom Orders
- Vendors Equipment (7): Vacuum Sealer Machines, Moisture Barrier Bags, Mylar Bags Military Grade, Weight Scale, Rotary Pills Presses
- Carding (338): Bank Logins, Cards and CVV, Physical Drop, Drop Bank, Dump, SSN
- Civil Softwares (430): Application Software, System Software, Operating Systems, Device Drivers, Utilities, Security
- Network Services (10): Hosting, SOCKS, Bulletproof Servers, VPN
- Database (237): Phone Databases, Email Databases, Messenger Database, Hacked Sites Databases, Hacked Social Network Database, Email Databases, Logs
- Surveillance (5): Cameras, Voice Spy Recorders, GPS Trackers, Drones, Wireless Trackers
- Digital Forensics (22): Forensics-Focused Operating Systems, Computer Forensics Tools, Anti-Forensics Software
- Tobacco (7)
- Forgery (133): Art, Counterfeiting, False Documents, Black Propaganda
- Private Security (5): Security Technology, Special Alarm Response, Private Security Guards
- Money Laundering (23): Cash to Crypto, Crypto to Cash
- Gold (46): Yellow Gold, Rose Gold, White Gold
- Currency (150)
- Digital (3790): Accounts, eBooks, Documents, Porn
- Tutorials (1165): Drug Production, Carding, Gambling, Mining, Hacks
- Confidential Info (15)
- Electronics (5): Computers, Tablets, Mobile Phones, Smart Watches, Cameras and Photography
Dark0de employs a star rating system of 0 through 5 to determine the reputation of vendors. Of course, when numerous options are available, it is always better to go with the higher rated, more experienced seller. There will be a link in the vendor’s name in each product listing that will take you to their profile page. The product listing will also show you the number of sales made by the vendor, their overall rating, and the average rating for that specific product/service. You can also see if they are Finalize Early (FE) enabled, how many views the listing has, and how much stock is currently available:
A visit to the vendor profile page will provide additional information about them, such as where they are based, where they ship to, and any other pertinent information they desire to disclose to users. You can also see all of their current listings, their PGP key for encrypting messages, their guidelines and policies, and all of the reviews left by other users from this page. It’s not a terrible idea to go over all of the vendor’s available information before placing your first order with them because it may frequently give you an idea of what to expect when dealing with them.
Dark0de offers various levels of vendor status to suppliers that have received a lot of positive feedback from other markets. These vendors have earned a reputation for being reliable and skilled at what they do. Gold and Diamond Dealers have been thoroughly vetted and typically have extensive experience as darknet market vendors. These particular vendor status ratings help to find possibly worthy providers, but they are never a guarantee that nothing will go wrong.
Dark0de, on the other hand, warns merchants who have gotten a torrent of allegations against them, periodically displaying “under investigation” banners on their listings, which should deter any first-time buyer from making an order with them.
Making a Purchase
Dark0de accepts two payment methods: Escrow and Finalize Early. Escrow orders are common, and the word refers to the seller receiving their payments only once you have received and processed your order. Payment will be released to the vendor as soon as the order is marked as shipped with Finalize Early (FE) orders.
In theory, Dark0de provides a multisignature escrow option for BTC orders, but few suppliers actually offer it.
Please keep in mind that Dark0de will not compensate purchasers for FE purchases that are not received, so make sure the vendor has a good reputation for delivering FE orders before using it as a payment method.
Here’s how to place an order when you’ve found a product/service you want to buy and clicked on the listing screen:
1. First, decide how many of each item you want to order. Then choose a shipping method. Some merchants will provide various shipping alternatives; typically, more information about these options can be found on the vendor’s profile page, so keep that in mind if anything about their selections is unclear. Finally, choose the coin balance you want to use to pay for the order. To continue the checkout process, click “Order this product,” or “Add to Cart” to continue shopping.
2. The next step in the checkout process is to enter your shipping and billing information. There is no need to PGP encrypt your order information because Dark0de claims that their server automatically encrypts all user communications (including shipping details).
3. After selecting “Complete,” your order information will be transmitted to the vendor, who will begin the shipping preparations. Hover over your username and pick “Orders” from the drop-down menu to get updates on the status of your order.
4. The vendor will mark your order as shipped after it has been shipped. When you receive your order, be sure to finish it and release the funds from escrow. This will assist in ensuring that the vendor is paid as quickly as feasible.
You can file a dispute with the vendor if you have an issue with the order, whether it is not what you expected or you never received it at all. In this scenario, the market moderators will consider the cases made by both the buyer and the vendor, evaluate the evidence, and then decide to which party the monies held in escrow will be released. Sometimes disagreements are unavoidable, but it’s always preferable to attempt to prevent putting oneself in a scenario where that could happen in the first place.
Overall, Dark0de has all the hallmarks of a legitimate darknet market operation. It has attracted a huge number of experienced sellers from other markets (many of which are no longer in operation) and contains a diverse range of products, many of which are not readily available on other marketplaces. It is really simple to browse and sort through advertisements, and the fact that they accept XMR in addition to BTC is a significant benefit.
While Dark0de does everything possible to convince their customers that they are on the up and up and that all conversations are encrypted, we nonetheless urge that you do not leave big funds in your account wallets as a matter of common sense. We also advise only dealing with reputable vendors and letting others serve as test subjects for new vendors. Dark0de performs an excellent job of emphasizing vendor feedback statistics and labeling dubious sellers with warning labels.
If you follow all of the advice in this guide, you should have a successful time at Dark0de. Simply use common sense and proper security/privacy procedures to reduce unnecessary risk, and never begin any process without fully knowing the dangers involved.